The Impact of Digital Transformation on Infrastructure Teams
November 28, 2018
Presenter: Christian Perry
The ongoing impact of on- and off-premises IT transformation continues to morph the tactical landscape for enterprise infrastructure teams, which must perpetually adapt to the influx of new technologies. Delivering maximum value to the business rides heavily on the ability to outfit IT teams with the right mix of skills in a cloud-centric world.
Join Christian Perry, Research Manager at 451 Research, as he covers these topics and provides insights from 451 Alliance’s Servers and Converged Infrastructure quarterly study, which surveys hundreds of your peers worldwide to understand the evolution of enterprise IT teams as they shift their infrastructure into the cloud era.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Workload levels for infrastructure teams
- Impact of automation on staffing
- Skills and hiring trends for infrastructure
- Strategies for dealing with skills shortages
- Infrastructure skills that are most in demand
- Use of service providers for infrastructure requirements